To move the National Online software, you will require the following:
- National Online installation CD. If installing to Windows 2003 Server ensure you have Version 8.11+. for 2008 you will need Version 9.2+
- Some form of backup medium such as USB Memory Stick, zip disk, blank or network access.
Files to save:
- C:Program FilesNational Online BankingNATIONAL-ONLINE.GDB – This is the most IMPORTANT file (as it contains your data).
- C:Program FilesNational Online BankingUPGRADE – back up this folder and all of its contents.
- C:Program FilesNational Online BankingARCHIVE – back up this folder and all of its contents.
- C:Program FilesNational Online BankingBackup – back up this folder and all of its contents.
Summary of Steps required to move National Online Software
- Save the above files from the existing directory on your computer.
- Install National Online on your new computer, using your installation CD.
- Once setup is complete click Finish to launch National Online you will then be prompted for your registration ID and password. DO NOTenter reg ID or password. Press Cancel
- Copy all the saved files and folders from earlier to the following location:
C:Program FilesNational Online Banking (When prompted that the files already exist, select ‘Yes to all’ to replace existing files.).
- Launch National Online from the shortcut now on your desktop.
On launching National Online NAB online should upgrade to the latest version that was installed.
Should you have any problems during the installation, or on completion you do not get to your ‘Login and Password’, call theNational Online Helpdesk on 1300 652 565. they are very helpful.